Great SIte

Posted on: by CRASH No Comments
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CRASHCRASH
    Participant

Great site … it may be a little daunting at first for a non-computer literate person to figure out posting, but once you have done one or two, pretty easy. Hopefully we can get it more populated and inspire others around the word to add in more roads and people can add their own flavor to the existing ones!

Nice job .. now let me go post more roads.

CRASH

TwistypediaTwistypedia
    Keymaster

Thank you much! The site used to be hosted on the Drupal platform and I think creating pages on that system is a little easier, but then our friend Jo (yes, THAT Jo) said that if I added map integration and a few other things to the site he’d add a bunch of roads. They were great suggestions, but required that I move the site over here to WordPress where gmaps integration works.

Still waiting for Jo to add some roads though 🙂

VFRCapt.Bob
    Participant

I am hoping to use this site to plan some longer destination rides for me and my friends who are starting to lean toward sport touring from pure sport riding in the local canyons. I will suggest this site on our riders forum. Look forward to seeing it expand. My friends are mostly in the 50 something range and have a wealth of riding experience.

TwistypediaTwistypedia
    Keymaster

Thanks! This site really depends on user contributions since I have two small boys at home and can’t get away anymore. Thanks for stopping buy and we’ll hope to see some roads from you in the future!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.